Each Membership has videos included for its subscribers. Let's find out how to access these video courses ...
Accessing the Web Site
In order to take advantage of the Membership benefits, it is essential to log in to the website with your e-mail address and password from https://isc.training/il-mio-account/.
After logging in, you will be redirected to the Dashboard of your ISC Account. You will then be able to choose whether to view the details of your orders or access the full catalogue of video-on-demand.
Access the Complete Catalogue
The main advantage of all memberships is that they give immediate access to a large catalogue of on-demand videos available immediately (the amount of available courses varies depending on your membership).
To access the complete catalogue we have several possibilities:
- From the Dashboard of your ISC Account you can click on the button 'Video on demand catalogue'.
- From any page (if logged in) click on the 'View Catalogue' button in the banner at the bottom of the page
- Access directly from the link https://isc.training/gallery/
What does the video catalogue include?
The video-on-demand catalogue (https://isc.training/gallery/) includes all ISC and psychotherapy.net video courses. They will be more or less available depending on your subscription.
On-demand video courses can be filtered by speakers and category (whether ISC or psychotherapy.net. See the button legend:
- If the red play button means that the video course is immediately available to all Memberships users. Click here to start.
- If the green play button means that the video course is immediately available for Premium & Platinum users. Click here to start.
- If the button ONLY ON PREMIUM means that you are a Standard user and this video is only available on Premium & Platinum. Please contact us to upgrade.
- If the SUBSCRIBE NOW button means that you are not a Membership user.
- If the Scheduled event' inscription means that the course in question has not yet been held. Please note that in order to participate live at an event (in-person or workshop) you must purchase a membership ticket. Memberships do not guarantee live viewing and participation in live events. These events may be made available a few months after they have taken place in the on-demand catalogue.
How to upgrade membership?
If you want to upgrade to the next membership, please contact us to send you a supplementary invoice for the remaining period.